Test Kit Registration
Thank you for your business!
All Test Kits must be registered carefully to the appropriate Laboratory, before posting to the laboratory so your test results are not delayed.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS CAREFULLY
1. Review the front of your test box.
2. Read the postage label to understand where your test will be sent to be processed.
3. The laboratory name on the prepaid postal label will determine your choice of laboratory (Salient Bio or Oncologica)
4. Select the appropriate laboratory choice below and register your test.
5. If you are unsure which option to choose please contact us expediently at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before sending the KIT to the laboratory, the activation procedure and any declaration necessary to issue the certificate must be completed. You will require your PIN (provided by us after purchase) and Barcode (10 characters stated on your Test Kit plastic bag).
You must select the correct test -General Test (Fit to Fly and other general tests), Day 2 Test, Day 8 Test and Day 5 Test when registering your sample, or you will not receive the correct certificate for your test. You will require your Barcode (12 digit number stated on your Test Kit plastic bag) and booking reference (not required for general test).